Services to Members
Services to Members include:
- Close interaction with WPDO’s renowned Members, Central & State Governments, international peacemakers & diplomats.
- Assistance to develop global policies for peace.
- Promotion of world peace through meetings with visiting foreign peace foundations, participation in peace summits and other events related to peace & harmony.
- Expert advice on diverse subjects such as sustainable development, world peace policy, diplomacy policy, corporate involvement for peace.
- Regular and timely information on latest global policies and Govt. Legislations.
- Generating awareness and gathering public support regarding specific aspects of world peace for overall involvement and awareness.
- Analysis of legislation: Helping policy makers, peacemakers, diplomats and industry.
- Platform to interact and gain knowledge through seminars, summits and round table meetings.
- Participate in the Expert Committees/Task Forces of WPDO.
- Redressal of general/common problems of Members at Central/State Government levels around the globe and other Institutions.
- Networking with Indian missions, peacemakers, diplomats and counterpart organizations across the globe.
- Assist identifying joint venture associates at various global events organized byWPDO.
- Web Services: information on important events organized by WPDO and other activities, press releases, membership, etc.
- Opportunity to gain mileage and recognition by becoming a sponsor/co-sponsor of WPDO events.
- Developmental programs with special focus on World Peace and Diplomacy.
- Concessional fee for participating in various paid programsorganized by WPDO.